Floralpreneurs sometimes ask me if I’ll ever do a podcast and while I have no plans to start my own podcast I am happy to share my first podcast interview with Gina of From The Ground Up Floral. You can listen right HERE.
You can find the podcast on iTunes. Look for “From the ground up floral podcast” and subscribe to future episodes as well! I hope you’ll make some time to listen! http://www.fromthegroundupfloral.com/podcast/archives/2017/9-2
Here are some of the things we talk about in her podcast:
- How I got started in the floral industry;
- How do you make money as a home-based floral business?;
- Industry standards on pricing;
- Lessons from my best-worst boss;
- A misconception I used to have about “ideal clients”;
- The Art of Good Business (which begins Oct. 2! Doors close Sept. 30th!);
- Gina mentions that one of her favorite videos about the consequences of “adding one extra rose” (see below);
- Should a newer designer charge less?;
- Quoting on the spot;
- Why grocery stores are losing out by not using Flower Math!
Thanks to Gina for inviting me to your podcast!