Welcome! I’m happy to extend a special rate for Wedding MBA Attendees from now thru Dec. 31, 2018 on Flower Math!
Flower Math is right for you if you…
0.1 Have a talent for design, but don’t have a firm grasp on the business-side.
0.2 Make a profit that’s less than 70% on the cost of flowers & supplies.
0.3 Don’t charge a design fee (or labor fee) on each arrangement.
0.4 Wonder if you can give up your day-job (or bridge-job).
0.5 Overfill orders and struggle with feeling guilty about charging for your time.
0.6 Need help with floral recipes. (I share 20+ real recipes that you can easily use, copy or adapt!)
0.7 Are a home-based florist who’s never worked in a profitable flower shop.
0.8 You’re a flower farmer who’s expanding to offer wedding and event work.
0.9 Don’t feel 100% confident when you send a quote.
If you said “yes” to any (or all) of the above, then, Flower Math was made for you.
Flower Math is NOT….
- an accounting course! (We don’t walk through balance sheets or Quickbooks.)
- a “get rich quick” scheme! (Though it will show you how to maximize profits!)
- a promise that you’ll reach a “6-figure income”! (You’d need to sell about $300,000 in flowers & have a stellar staff to earn that much from your flower biz.)
However, Flower Math DOES….
- allow you to log in anytime. You’ll have instant access to the entire course as soon as you buy.
- offer a money-back guarantee! If you sign up for Flower Math and it doesn’t answer all of your questions about pricing, recipes & wholesale orders, I’ll give you a refund! (we’ll schedule a call to discuss your request.)
- present easy to follow formulas, cheat sheets and supplemental videos to walk you through each step of the pricing process; from mark-ups to design fees to delivery & rentals to a special note to flower farmers!
“I was worried I would purchase the course only to find it was information I already knew…
After all I trained in three different flowers shops at different levels and all had different ways of running their business. However, you offered a few things that I did NOT know and/or information I hadn’t previously learned.“
-Floralpreneur survey response
Remember: You don’t have to increase your sales to make more money.
Flower Math gives you easy formulas for pricing flowers and supplies and also shows you how to keep more of the money you’re already making!
Florists must feel confident in applying markups and design fees so that you can provide value to your clients and turn a profit at the same time!
Flower Math shows you how to:
0.1 Order efficiently to avoid overbuying so that you can keep more of the money you’re already making!
0.2 Apply a design fee to each arrangement.
0.3 Create floral recipes (and stop over filling!).
0.4 Apply industry standard markups to flowers & supplies.
0.5 Consistently make 70% profit on flowers & supplies.
And I’ll show you how I do this all without any “budgeting”.
Seriously. You can learn to do it, too.
In fact, it’s easy*.
*PLUS you’ll get 4 Bonus Additions including: profits and breakdowns on 2 MORE real weddings (for a total of 5 real weddings), a special note for Flower Farmers on recipe creation and a downloadable pdf with my “starting prices” on wedding flowers and how the prices have evolved over the past 16 years!
Turning a profit allows you to keep doing the work you do best. This is why it is so important.
Are you focused on the wrong numbers?
Click to watch…
“This course is like the missing subject in my initial floristry training course. Where my course skimmed over business details, Alison’s Flower Math bares all to give budding floral designers a completely transparent view of how to make money from their craft. If you haven’t had the chance to learn on the job from a ‘professional’, in a shop, or if you aren’t comfortable reaching out to a peer to ask the deep questions, this course is your answer.”
-Christie of Floriography