For florists who seek more personalized instruction or advice, I’m happy to provide private coaching sessions.
If you want specific solutions to your unique business situation–private sessions help you implement, fast!
We’ll discuss the current state of your business, troubleshoot any problem areas, and create a path for your future growth.
There are 2 coaching options available and we can customize our 1:1 sessions to best suit your needs.
- We can talk about anything from defining attainable income goals, to streamlining your booking process, or something more specific like implementing an intentional marketing strategy & improving overall website performance.
Option #1. Book a 1:1 Strategy Session with Alison Ellis for 75 minutes. These strategy sessions are customized to address your specific small business concerns and answer your burning questions. We can speak on the phone or meet on Zoom so you can record our session.
From how to prequalify your customers for style and budget, to specific steps that help you close sales more quickly, to how to define the next steps for you in your business journey–even if you’re just getting started—the advice you’ll receive will be honest, actionable, and encouraging.
Strategy Sessions are $249 for 75 minutes. If you’d like to reserve a session: Click Here to Inquire
Option #2. For florists who want more more accountability and follow-up from a coaching experience, my Private Coaching Program, Floralpreneur® Fastrack, is designed to help you maximize your branding potential, reach the best clients, and implement so you get results.
You’ll get 3 private calls with Alison (approximately 90-minutes each), a recorded website review (to help you or your web designer make important updates quickly) and we’ll rework up to 5 pages of your sales copy and marketing strategy (so you have a more magnetic brand message)!…Plus you get a bunch of bonuses including up to $499 in courses or templates to provide additional training! Please fill out the short form below to inquire about availability. Space is limited to 10 clients per year.
Who are private lessons for?
Here’s who’ll benefit most:
- Experienced floral designers who are at a cross-roads and need to make a big decision regarding a change in direction for their biz.
- Florists who have been struggling with the same uncertainties or doubts for 2 years or more.
- Home-studio florists who want to take fewer events and attract better clients.
- Floral designers who do beautiful work, but have never had a mentor or never worked in a shop. (Because if have never heard how florists talk to each other in the back-room, well, we’re a rosy bunch!)
How does coaching with Alison work?
Each session is unique, but here’s the gist:
- First, you fill out a form or shoot me an e-mail (right here: email@example.com) to inquire about availability and share with me some of your burning business questions.
- Then, I’ll get back to you to arrange a time and we can even have a free 20-minute call to make sure we’re a good fit and map out a plan of what we’ll work on.
- Next, we’ll plan to speak via Zoom or phone where we’ll cover the issues that are of utmost importance for you to tackle. Or plan for. Or celebrate! (I’m all for giving props when props are due.)
- Before our session, I’ll check out your website and have a look around. (In our 1:1 session I can offer feedback and some thoughts on the “first impression”. Customers make decisions about you in less than a minute! Your website needs your love and care.)
- During our session(s), I’ll take on as many of your burning questions as humanly possible in our time together. You’ll have a list of action items after each call and I’m happy to answer follow-up questions you may have.
*Action items will be things to add to your to-do list. (And things to add to your stop-doing list.)
I really do love to talk business, which is why getting a chance to speak with a dedicated floralpreneur® in a one-on-one call is truly one of my very favorite things to do!
When do we start?
Sessions are limited every month so inquire about availability here: firstname.lastname@example.org
I do my best to accommodate your schedule so I make evenings and regular business hours available.
I’m located in Vermont so I’m on Eastern Time. No matter where you are in the world, we can make it work.
The right advice can take years off of your learning curve. And I know it’s not always easy to take the leap to invest in your small business. That’s why I offer 2 coaching options.
Strategy Sessions are just $249 for 75-minutes, including the ability to record and rewatch the session.
For everything that’s included in Floralpreneur® Fastrack the retail value is over $3,000, but coaching students get it all for $1,800 and you can even take advantage of an interest free payment plan.
In return I’ll invest my time and tender loving care into your biz.
First, I’ll spend some time checking out your current website before our call,
Then, we’ll chat at our scheduled time(s),
Next, I’ll provide an e-mail re-cap of our call with the action steps we discussed,
Finally, it’s up to YOU to implement and take action.
Once we schedule a strategy session, you’ll receive an invoice via Paypal. Payment must be received at least 24 hours prior to our scheduled call.
Results are dependent upon YOUR involvement, so I cannot offer a money-back guarantee. However, I’m confident that our time together will be informative, productive and worthwhile.
If for any reason it turns out that we aren’t a good fit, or if I truly don’t feel I can be of significant service to you, I will refund 100% of your investment prior to our phone consultation. If I can point you toward someone who can help you, I’ll do that also.
I may decline a request for a session if a client isn’t a good fit at my sole/soul discretion. (This may be a gut decision.)
It’s Easy To Get Started:
Please e-mail me at email@example.com to inquire about availability.
I’m happy to chat about any questions you may have. You can certainly feel free to contact me with any preliminary questions you may have before booking a session. I’m looking forward to the opportunity to hear from you.