For florists who seek something more personalized than an online course I’m happy to provide private coaching sessions. If you want specific solutions to your unique business situation–so you can implement, fast—we’ll discuss the current state of your business, troubleshoot the problem areas, and create a path for your future growth.
The advice you receive will be honest, actionable, and encouraging.
If you want personalized guidance, there are 2 coaching options available and we can customize our 1:1 strategy sessions to best suit your needs. This is limited to 10 coaching students per year so please make sure to inquire about availability:
#1. My Private Coaching Program, Floralpreneur® Fastrack, is designed to help you maximize your branding potential and reach the best clients. You’ll get 3 private calls with Alison (60-90 minutes each), a recorded website review (to help you make important updates quickly) and we’ll rework up to 5 pages of your sales copy and marketing messaging!…Plus you get a bunch of bonuses including up to $499 in courses or templates to provide additional training! Limited to 10 clients per year. Please fill out the short form below to inquire.
#2. You can also book a 1:1 Strategy Session for 75 minutes. These strategy sessions are “private lessons” which are customized to address your specific small business concerns and answer your burning questions. (Here are a few questions to help get you started: Strategy Session Questions.)
It may be as simple as creating an action plan to streamline your booking process. (Oftentimes we talk about how to prequalify for style and budget, as well as how to close the sale more quickly.)
Or, it may be something major, like finding ways to express your own personal voice in the flower biz. (Sometimes it’s hard to find the voice of your brand, but we can improve your sales pages & overall website functionality.)
I really do love to talk business, which is why getting a chance to speak with a dedicated floralpreneur® in a one-on-one call is truly one of my very favorite things to do!
Who are private lessons for?
You may already know if coaching is right for you, but here’s who’ll benefit most:
- Experienced designers who are at a cross-roads and need to make a big decision regarding a change in direction for their biz.
- Designers who have been struggling with the same uncertainties or doubts for 2 years or more.
- Home-studio florists who want to take fewer events and book more ideal clients.
- Floral designers who do beautiful work, but have never had a mentor. Or have never worked in a shop. Or have never heard how florists talk to each other in the back-room. (Oh, we’re a rosy bunch.)
How does coaching with Alison work?
Each session is unique, but here’s the gist:
- First, you fill out a form or shoot me an e-mail (right here: firstname.lastname@example.org) to inquire about availability and share with me some of your burning business questions.
- Then, I’ll get back to you to arrange a time for a free 20-minute call to make sure we’re a good fit and map out a plan of what we’ll work on.
- Next, we’ll plan to speak via Zoom or phone where we’ll cover the issues that are of utmost importance for you to tackle. Or plan for. Or celebrate! (I’m all for giving props when props are due.)
- Before our session, I’ll check out your website and have a look around. (In our 1:1 session I can offer feedback and some thoughts on the “first impression”. Customers make decisions about you in less than a minute! Your website needs your love and care.)
- During our session(s), I’ll take on as many of your burning questions as humanly possible in our time together. You’ll have a list of action items after each call and I’m happy to answer follow-up questions you may have.
*Action items will be things to add to your to-do list. (And things to add to your stop-doing list.)
When do we start?
Sessions are limited every month so inquire about availability here: email@example.com
I do my best to accommodate your schedule so I make evenings and regular business hours available.
I’m located in Vermont so I’m on Eastern Time. No matter where you are in the world, we can make it work.
Floralpreneur® Fastrack is a $3,000 value, but you can sign up for $1,800 and take advantage of an interest free payment plan.
Strategy sessions are $249 for 75-minutes.
In return I’ll invest my time and tender loving care into your biz.
First, I’ll spend some time checking out your current website before our call,
Then, we’ll chat at our scheduled time(s),
Next, I’ll provide an e-mail re-cap of our call with the action steps we discussed,
Finally, it’s up to YOU to implement and take action.
Once we schedule a strategy session, you’ll receive an invoice via Paypal. Payment must be received at least 24 hours prior to our scheduled call.
Results are dependent upon YOUR involvement, so I cannot offer a money-back guarantee. However, I’m confident that our time together will be informative, productive and worthwhile.
If for any reason it turns out that we aren’t a good fit, or if I truly don’t feel I can be of significant service to you, I will refund 100% of your investment prior to our phone consultation. If I can point you toward someone who can help you, I’ll do that also.
I may decline a request for a session if a client isn’t a good fit at my sole/soul discretion. (This may be a gut decision.)
It’s Easy To Get Started:
Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability.
I’m happy to chat about any questions you may have. You can certainly feel free to contact me with any preliminary questions you may have before booking a session. I’m looking forward to the opportunity to hear from you.