For business owners who seek personalized guidance, I’m happy to offer coaching sessions to discuss the current state of your business and create a path for your future growth. The advice you receive will be honest, actionable, and encouraging.
I really do love to talk business, which is why getting a chance to speak with a dedicated floralpreneur® in a one-on-one call is truly one of my very favorite things to do.
I have 2 Private Coaching Programs & 1 Group Coaching Program Available:
#1. You can take advantage of my 6-Week Coaching Program, Floralpreneur® Fastrack, which is designed to help you maximize your branding potential and reach the best clients. You’ll get 3 private calls, a website review and we’ll rework up to 6 pages of your sales copy!…plus you get a bunch of bonuses! Limited to 2 clients per month. Learn more about what’s included HERE.
#2. You can book a 1:1 Strategy Session for one hour. These strategy sessions are “private lessons” which are customized to address your specific small business concerns and answer your burning questions. (Here are a few questions to help get you started: Strategy Session Questions.)
It may be as simple as creating an action plan to streamline your booking process. (Oftentimes we talk about how to improve sales pages & overall website functionality.)
Or, it may be something major, like finding ways to express your own personal voice in the flower biz. (Sometimes it’s hard to find the voice of your brand.)
#3. I also offer an online business program with monthly group coaching called, The Art Of Good Business. This allows you to self-pace and get your questions answered on a monthly basis in a private Facebook group. Learn more about The Art Of Good Business HERE!
Who is coaching for?
You may already know if coaching is right for you, but here’s who’ll benefit most:
- Experienced designers who are at a cross-roads and need to make a big decision regarding a change in direction for their biz.
- Designers who have been struggling with the same uncertainties or doubts for 2 years or more.
- Home-studio florists who want to take fewer events and book more ideal clients.
- Floral designers who do beautiful work, but have never had a mentor. Or have never worked in a shop. Or have never heard how florists talk to each other in the back-room. (Oh, we’re a rosy bunch.)
How does it work?
Each session is unique, but here’s the gist:
- First, you shoot me an e-mail (right here: email@example.com) to inquire about availability and share with me some of your burning questions.
- Next, I’ll get back to you and we’ll arrange a time for our session. Assuming we’re a good fit, we’ll plan to speak for about via Skype or phone where we’ll cover the issues that are of utmost importance for you to tackle. Or plan for. Or celebrate! (I’m all for giving props when props are due.)
- Then, I’ll check out your website before we speak and have a look around. (During our 1:1 session I can offer feedback and some thoughts on the “first impression”. Customers make decisions about you in less than a minute! Your website needs your love and care.)
- Finally, we’ll talk. I’ll take on as many of your burning questions as I can in 1 hour OR over the course of 6-weeks if you’re on the Floralpreneur® Fastrack. You’ll have a list of action items after each call and I’m happy to answer follow-up questions you may have.
*Action items will be things to add to your to-do list. (And things to add to your stop-doing list.)
When do we start?
Sessions are limited every month so inquire about availability here: firstname.lastname@example.org
I do my best to accommodate your schedule so I make evenings, weekends and business hours available.
I’m located in Vermont so I’m on Eastern Standard Time. No matter where you are in the world, we can make it work.
Floralpreneur® Fastrack is a $2,400 value, but you can sign up for $1,800 and take advantage of an interest free payment plan.
Strategy sessions are $249 for 1 hour.
In return I’ll invest my time and tender loving care into your biz.
First, I’ll check out your current website before our call,
then, we’ll chat at our scheduled time(s),
and finally, I’ll provide an e-mail re-cap of our call with the action steps we discussed.
Once we schedule a strategy session, you’ll receive an invoice via Paypal. Payment must be received at least 24 hours prior to our scheduled call.
Results are dependent upon YOUR involvement, so I cannot offer a money-back guarantee. However, I’m confident that our session will be productive and worthwhile.
If for any reason it turns out that we aren’t a good fit, or if I truly don’t feel I can be of significant service to you, I will refund 100% of your investment prior to our phone consultation. If I can point you toward someone who can help you, I’ll do that also.
I may decline a request for a session if a client isn’t a good fit at my sole/soul discretion. (This may be a gut decision.)
It’s Easy To Get Started:
Please e-mail me at email@example.com to inquire about availability.
I’ve been asked by designers to be a “mentor” and while I’d like to think of myself as waaay too young to be a mentor, the truth is, after 25 years in the floral industry I am in fact, “old enough”.
I’m available to chat about any questions you may have. You can certainly feel free to contact me with any preliminary questions you may have for me. I’m looking forward to the opportunity to hear from you.