Every floral designer needs a great website, but it takes more than a website that “looks good” to attract clients who are eager to work with you.
The key to booking great clients STARTS with a website that converts.
Are you ready to take control of your online brand and pre-qualify clients with a few strategic tweaks to your website? My 3-Day Website Bootcamp can help!
Website Bootcamp walks you through the most important changes to make ASAP to help you find more clients who cannot wait to book with you.
- Brand Story
- Customer Engagement (aka “clicks”)
- Organic SEO
And the best part is that you can complete this course in 3-days or less!
Whether you want to improve your existing website or you’re building a website from scratch,
“I have almost tweaked what I wanted to tweak on the website (my call to actions are all in place now Alison!) I have had such a great run of bookings which has been amazing as this year has been terrible for conversion- now I am nailing almost all of the enquiries. The brides are filling in the enquiry form answering all of the questions too- so thanks Alison so much!”
If you want to find clients who value your expertise (and eliminate price shoppers!), you need to set up a website that does the work to bring the right customers to you!
But with a few simple shortcuts and website hacks, you can create results that convert to sales!
And I think we can all agree it’s a lot of fun to make more sales, right?!
- This course is self paced and you can access the entire course as soon as you sign up.
- Each class is approximately 1-hour and includes notes and homework.
- There are 10 videos included in the Bootcamp.
Remember: If you wait to level-up your website, you’ll continue to waste time on clients who cannot afford to work with you.
GETTING STARTED IS EASY:
- You can access the entire easy-to-follow 3-Day Online Course as soon as you sign up.
- Each lesson is broken down into bite-sized pieces so that you can make small changes to your website that make a BIG difference to increase your engagement.
- You can download the homework and work at your own pace.
Successful Students Say…
Another Bootcamper said:
Tascha wrote after updating her site on Day 1 to say:
Here’s what one Bootcamper in Australia said:
Here’s what you get when you register:
- How to improve your first impression.
- How to get more people to “click to contact” you.
- 3 important must-haves every website should have.
Day 2-Elevate your About page and attract the best clients.
- How to write better copy on your About page.
- What your About page is missing.
- How to pre-qualify clients for budget.
- The #1 way to get organic SEO.
- How to position yourself as an expert.
- 3 essential steps for SEO you may be missing!