A great website needs to attract qualified leads that you can convert into paying clients who are eager to work with you. Does your website do all that?
If you want to book better clients and pre-qualify new inquiries with a few strategic tweaks to your website, jump into my Website Bootcamp where I show you the most important (and easiest) changes you can make to your website ASAP to help you attract more clients who cannot wait to work with you!
As soon as you jump into Bootcamp you’ll learn how to:
- Make A Better First Impression
- Elevate Your About Page
- Get Found Online Without Paying for Ads
And the best part is that you can complete this course in 3-days or less!
PLUS you’ll get BONUS LESSONS for free!
Whether you want to improve your existing website or you’re building a website from scratch,
Sandi signed up and said:
“I have almost tweaked what I wanted to tweak on the website (my call to actions are all in place now Alison!) I have had such a great run of bookings which has been amazing as this year has been terrible for conversion–now I am nailing almost all of the enquiries. The brides are filling in the enquiry form answering all of the questions too- so thanks, Alison, so much!”
Another Bootcamper said:
If you want to find clients who value your expertise (and avoid price shoppers!), you need to set up a website that does the work to bring the right customers to you!
(And if you don’t apply the shortcuts and hacks I teach in my Website Bootcamp, how are you going to increase your chances of attracting more “good inquiries” so you’re investing your precious time and resources in the right places?)
NOW, I KNOW it’s not fun to update your website…
But with a few simple shortcuts and website hacks, you can create results that convert to sales!
And I think we can all agree it’s a lot of fun to make more sales, right?!
- This course is self paced and you can access the entire course as soon as you sign up.
- Each class is approximately 1-hour and includes notes and homework.
- There are 10 videos included in the Bootcamp.
Remember: If you wait to level-up your website, you’ll continue to waste time on clients who cannot afford to work with you.
GETTING STARTED IS EASY:
- You can access the entire easy-to-follow 3-Day Online Course as soon as you sign up.
- Each lesson is broken down into bite-sized pieces so that you can make small changes to your website that make a BIG difference to increase your engagement.
- You can download the homework and work at your own pace.
Successful Students Say…
Another Bootcamper said:
Tascha wrote after updating her site on Day 1 to say:
Here’s what one Bootcamper in Australia said:
Here’s what you get when you register:
- How to improve your first impression.
- How to get more people to “click to contact” you.
- 3 important must-haves every website should have.
Day 2-Elevate your About page and attract the best clients.
- How to write better copy on your About page.
- What your About page is missing.
- How to pre-qualify clients for budget.
- The #1 way to get organic SEO.
- How to position yourself as an expert.
- 3 essential steps for SEO you may be missing!
Here’s a True Story…
Now, I hear from a lot of florists who are disappointed with their inquiries lately.
“How can you weed out people who only want to spend $1200, but also want 20 centerpieces, plus ceremony flowers?” is just an example that may sound all too familiar to many florists reading this now!