Do your customers tell you they LOVE your website?
Every business needs a great website, but it takes more than a website that “looks good” to attract clients who are eager to work with you.
If you want to find clients who value your expertise (and eliminate price shoppers!), you need to set up a website that brings the right customers to you!
It’s empowering to take control of your online brand and pre-qualify clients with a few strategic tweaks to your website; my 3-Day Website Bootcamp help.
GETTING STARTED IS EASY:
- You can access the entire easy-to-follow 3-Day Online Course as soon as you sign up.
- Each lesson is broken down into bite-sized pieces so that you can make small changes to your website that make a BIG difference to increase your engagement.
- You can download the homework and work at your own pace.
But with my shortcuts and website hacks, you can create results that convert to sales!
The key to closing sales and booking great clients STARTS with a website that converts.
And I think we can all agree it’s a lot of fun to make more sales, right?!
- This course is self paced and you can access the entire course as soon as you sign up.
- Each class is approximately 1-hour and includes notes and homework.
- There are 10 videos included in the Bootcamp.
Remember: If you wait to level-up your website, you’ll continue to waste time on clients who cannot afford to work with you.
My 3-Day Website Bootcamp walks you through the most important changes to make ASAP to help you find more clients who cannot wait to book with you.
- Brand Story
- Customer Engagement (aka “clicks”)
- Organic SEO
You can complete this course in 3-days or less!
“I have almost tweaked what I wanted to tweak on the website (my call to actions are all in place now Alison!) I have had such a great run of bookings which has been amazing as this year has been terrible for conversion- now I am nailing almost all of the enquiries. The brides are filling in the enquiry form answering all of the questions too- so thanks Alison so much!”
“So grateful for this bootcamp! The inquiry form is saving me from a long phone call to find a budget that is just not realistic.”
Is this course for you? I don’t know…
- how long you’ve been in business,
- how long you’ve been struggling with low-budget inquiries,
- the last time you updated your website or improved your About page or wrote a blog post,
but if you want to put your best foot forward and book clients who are eager to work with you, then it’s time to make some strategic changes to your website right NOW.
Tascha wrote after updating her site on Day 1 to say:
“I don’t know if this is a coincidence but…has anyone else gotten an influx of inquiries this afternoon/evening? No joke, I got FOUR! 2 within the past half hour.”
“I can do this at my own pace and revisit the info as needed. I like that it was presented in a way that was not overwhelming in regards to doing the homework….I ended up redoing my entire website…I think my website is much better than before with a lot more content (doesn’t look like a 3rd grader made it haha) Thanks Alison!!!!”
Here’s what you get when you register:
- How to improve your first impression.
- How to get more people to “click to contact” you.
- 3 important must-haves every website should have.
Day 2-Elevate your About page and attract the best clients.
- How to write better copy on your About page.
- What your About page is missing.
- How to pre-qualify clients for budget.
- The #1 way to get organic SEO.
- How to position yourself as an expert.
- 3 essential steps for SEO you may be missing!
“I think when it’s your biz you can become blind sighted like, “nah, I’m ok”. But the bootcamp takes those blindfolds off baby! And this course helps you to rethink and look. So easy and informative. Everyone will benefit.“