Are you ready to level-up your brand and attract the best clients?
Establishing a trusted brand is the tried and true way to book more clients who love you!
If you’re a floral designer, but you also…
- Write your own website copy & social media posts
- Manage your marketing & branding strategy
- Struggle with “selling yourself” sometimes
- Spend too much time writing quotes for clients who can’t afford you
- Wonder if you even have a brand yet…
In this fun, informative and actionable program…
You’ll learn how to focus your marketing efforts so that you speak to the hearts of your ideal clients.
Take your website from “pretty” to functional by honing the voice of your brand so that you can prequalify leads and attract more clients that love your work.
*If you’re about to update your website or re-brand your biz, then you’ll want to do the work in this course first!…AND I’m here to answer your questions with LIVE support every Friday in January starting Jan. 8th at NOON Eastern!
Are you still fielding inquires from clients who are too focused on price and don’t appreciate your time and talent?
That’s what most of my students struggle with before enrolling The Art of Good Business.
If you’re STILL not bringing in clients who are eager to pay you for your work, then something’s got to change!
Because spinning your wheels and investing time with clients who can’t afford you (and don’t value what you do!) is a surefire way to burnout in your biz!
If you want a long-lasting brand that won’t burn you out, you have to take steps that light you up!
Join me and The Art of Good Business Alumni for this step-by-step brand building program to light a fire in your business this year!
I’ll walk you through these actionable steps so that you can perfect your brand’s messaging and reach the best customers!
Click to watch a brief intro from inside the course…
If you have any questions for me about the course or whether it’s a good fit for you, request a free 20-minute call here! I’m happy to hop on a call if you have questions for me.
When you enroll and do the work with me, we’ll dive into:
- how to create a clearer voice for your brand,
- how to talk to your ideal customers on your website in a way that attracts the right clients and repels the wrong clients,
- how to choreograph customer service to lead clients through the sale,
- and you’ll get a year’s worth of weekly blog/social media prompts to help define your marketing strategy for 2021, too!
Ready to stand out from your competition with a kick butt website that attracts customers who are eager to book with you and transform your business into a brand?
The Art of Good Business helps you figure out who your ideal clients actually are so that you can create sales copy that speaks to their hearts and design a website that converts into higher-paying clients who love your work.
Successful Students Say…
“…four weeks into the class the inquiries started coming, I booked three clients and have two new prospects!…
I’ve learned about myself, my belief system, my ideal client, my accountability, and my personal wisdom (yes! I have some!) I’ve been given a roadmap for business success that will be a baseline for my future growth…”
“I just booked my biggest gig yet, by $3k…
I just have to say this course, Alison’s content works!…my ideal client is more clearly defined, I’ve mostly reworked my web copy, have been better about blogging, and more intentional about how I talk to my followers on social media posts.” -Jessica Ormond
How do you transform your business into a sought-after brand?
- Attract awesome clients (and repel clients who aren’t a good fit),
- Design an engaging website (that converts into sales),
- Choreograph your client management (so you take the lead to establish trust),
- Build an integrity brand that eliminates the competition.
Here’s what you get as soon as you sign up:
Part 1: Own Your Brand & Find Customers That Love You.
- What Is Your Brand?
- Find Clients That Love You.
- Own Your Unique-ness.
- Who Are Your Ideal Clients?
Part 2: Websites That Sell & Attract Ideal Customers.
- Website Must-Have’s & Tips To Convert Sales.
- Talking To Ideal Clients.
Part 3: Choreograph Your Customer Service.
- Creating An Ideal Customer Service Experience.
- Setting Boundaries & Breaking Barriers.
- Prequalifying Customers.
- Presenting Budgets & Bills.
Part 4: Eliminate The Competition & Implementation Week.
- How To Eliminate Competition.
- Follow-through & Decision Making.
Plus you’ll get these bonuses…
- The Business Planning Jam Session so that you can create a business plan you can and set future goals!
- 2-Day Blog Challenge so you can get content on your blog ASAP!
- Marketing Shortcuts to help you share your brand story with your customers!
- 12 months of Weekly Social Media Prompts so you don’t have to wonder what to post each week!
We’ll do this work together LIVE Jan. 8, 15, 22, 29th at NOON Eastern! So don’t hesitate! Sign up today.
Let’s Talk Price…
The total investment in this program is $1,000. That breaks down to about $19 per week over the course of the year!
In return I’ll give you everything I know about building a trustworthy brand & designing an engaging website that helps you attract more customers that love you.
Now, before you say, “I don’t have $1,000 to invest in my business right now….”, ask yourself, How long does it take to make $1,000 in your business? Can you make back $19 more per week to cover the cost?….
I do not charge any interest for the convenience of the payment plan. If this course is right for you I want you IN the course….I don’t want to put any speed bumps in the way.
You’ll have access to hours worth of videos that complement the written content in your pdfs. You can do this course at your own pace, but you’re not alone.
In Addition…you can tune in for livestreams in January plus monthly livestreams in our private Facebook group, and lots of encouragement to get moving and “do the work” to implement changes in your business.
Plus You’ll Get All The Bonuses!
It could cost you $30,000 to hire a branding expert!
…but you don’t need to be a branding expert to develop your brand…
and you don’t need thousands of followers to have a good brand, either!
However, you do need to dig deep to understand what having a “good brand” means to your customers so that you can create a marketing strategy that works for your unique business goals.
Ready to unearth your unique strengths & set the course for your brand, your business and your life?
A florist’s job would be a lot easier if all we had to do was create beautiful flowers!
But there’s so much more that goes into running a successful floral design business. As small businesses we’re in charge of branding and marketing, sales, customer service, website design and delivering what we promised!
The truth is, our work does get easier when we start attracting the right clients who are eager to work with us!
And that’s what The Art of Good Business is designed to help you do!
- Downloadable pdfs (over 140 pages of lessons + worksheets) that you can access right away; you can even print out the entire course if you’d like.
- Live weekly sessions every January.
- Videos and replays to supplement the written content.
- A Year’s worth of weekly blog and social media prompts.
- Support in our private Facebook group to help keep you motivated and moving through the course all year long! I want you to see results and make positive changes in your business! In our private group we can interact with one another and I can address your specific questions.
- Answers to your questions! You can e-mail me directly with any questions you hay have (before, during or after the course).
- Lifetime access to the course content!
- PLUS THE BONUSES!
Successful Students Say…
“It was worth every penny…
“This is a terrific course for a floral design company to take their business knowledge to the next level.
“I was hesitant to start and not finish the course online, but the course was very accessible.
“Definitely exceeded expectations.
It takes practice to develop your own strong, unique voice.
You should only sign up here for The Art of Good Business if you’re serious about building a long-lasting brand, having the best website you possibly can, as well as providing outstanding customer service.
You’ll have to “do work” in The Art of Good Business so that you can uncover the heart & soul of your branding (what I refer to as “the voice of your brand”).
Who’ll benefit the most from The Art of Good Business?
Business owners at any level will gain tremendous insight from the course,
however, if you’ve been in business for 3-5 years or more and want to refine a clearer branding message to attract better clients, you’ll have the most to gain from the lessons inside the course.
Once you sign up, you’re invested in me, so I want to make sure you know that I’m invested right back….because I am totally invested in your success!
Still Not Sure If My Course Is For You?
Get in touch! I’m happy to answer any questions you have before signing up. You can reach me at: email@example.com
Do you want to:
- find more ideal clients (ie quality clients who love you)?
- stop attracting clients who aren’t a good fit and pre-qualify clients before you invest too much time?
- have more control and freedom in your biz?
- update your website & refresh your brand?
- build a long-lasting brand?
And one more thing….
- Have you been in business for 3-5 years or more and you’re not quite sure how to make moves to get to the next level? (Where you can start saying “no” to clients who aren’t a good fit?)
If so, then The Art of Good Business was made for you! I’d be honored to have you join me!
A note about Facebook Live:
Livestreams will allow me to address your specific questions throughout the course and also provide a more connected learning environment. You are not alone. The live aspect will help move you through the course and implement important changes for your business ASAP.
However, you do not need to attend live events to get the full value from the course.
“After taking Alison’s class I clearly see that once I create my business model based on her guidance, I will have a template to grow my brand that can be only and uniquely mine. The class is broken down into easy to follow format and you can jump around as needed while remaining on target. However, I do suggest that you make sure to utilize all the content…trust me you do not want to miss a thing…Each time I go back over the material, I see things in a deeper hue. I’ve learned about myself, my belief system, my ideal client, my accountability, and my personal wisdom (yes! I have some!) I’ve been given a roadmap for business success that will be a baseline for my future growth…four weeks into the class the inquiries started coming, I booked three clients and have two new prospects!
Alison has put her heart and her vast knowledge into this class. She is open and supportive. Honest and kind. She will tell the truth. She is clear and concise. She is a bit of a genius and she’ll bring out the genius in you! Her class is one of a kind because of all the backing and support she offers.
I won’t lie, at first, I thought, this is not my forte, this is going to be a challenge…
But Alison’s approach is to encourage us to take some action, because it all adds up. One success leads to the next and soon it was fun! My new discoveries are exciting, I found myself not wanting it to end, and was pleased to discover that the information in the class will always be available to me.
I encourage you to indulge in the Art of Good Business. I promise when you are done, your journey to business success will have just begun.”
More from Alison:
It doesn’t matter if you’ve been in business for 3 years, 3 minutes or 3 decades…nothing defines your brand more than the experience you create for your customers.
The most important thing I’ve done for my floral design business over the past 15 years is work towards perfecting a customer service experience that reflects the values of my brand and speaks directly to the heart of my ideal clients.
I’m not a traditional “branding expert”, but I have studied and practiced (and practiced) my own approach to branding since I started my business in 2002. It’s said to take 10,000 hours of “deliberate practice” to achieve mastery in a field. I’ve easily exceeded that quota as I’ve worked on mastering my brand.
I began my career in the floral industry over 25 years ago, and I’ve been practicing and developing the voice of my brand in order to lead with integrity and attract my ideal clients ever since. (And I’m practicing still….)
Join me on a brand building journey to help you hone your voice.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org
With love from me to you,
Q: I don’t have a website yet…can I still take the course?
A: Yes, you can ! When I wrote this course I created it for florists who want to improve their business and their brand, but if you’re just starting out, you’ll get a head start! You can take the tips you learn in this course and build your first website with a clear idea of how you want to set it up and how it should work.
Q: I’ve never taken an online course? How does this work?
A: I teach online business courses so you can learn in your own time and at your own pace. The Art of Good Business is made up of a series of 5 pdfs (approximately 140 pages) that you can download right to your computer and you can even print out the entire course if you’d like.
- There are hours of videos to supplement the content and help move you through the course.
- This course also includes a private Facebook group which means we can interact with one another (including other florists) and I can address your specific questions over the course of the monthly livestreams.
- All you need to complete the course is a computer and a desire to do more with your current brand.
Q: How long does it take to complete the course?
A: It depends on how deep you want to dive into the work! If you can set aside 1-2 hours per week for 4-6 weeks to read the pdfs, do the worksheets/action items, and watch some of the videos/livestreams, you will make tremendous strides!
- I’m putting so much juicy goodness into this course that I hope you’ll revisit and re-examine different lessons, not just over the course once, but over and over again in upcoming months and years.
- Your access to the course will not expire! In fact, I plan to run this course again every year and you’ll be able to hop in and take The Art of Good Business again if you’d like. (And I hope you will! Practice is essential to continual growth.)
Q: I can’t attend the livestreams because I’m in a different time zone/have to work during the day; is it OK if I cannot join live?
A: You do not need to attend any live training to get tremendous value out of this course. You can work at your own pace and check in on livestreams and ask me questions any time.
Have other questions for me or need more info? Shoot me an e-mail any time: email@example.com