If you’re like most of the florists I work with, you got into this business because you love flowers–not because you love web design and social media strategies!
But an engaging website and branding message are what bring the best clients to your business in the first place! And if your competition “looks better” online, well, they may just get the sale based on a 3-5 second glance.
Do your customers love your website?
That’s not a rhetorical question. How does your website look right now? What do customers tell you about it?
Your website has a job to do! It must:
- Eliminate confusion.
- Communicate your brand story.
- Help you get found without paying for ads.
- Add clarity and purpose to your marketing strategy!
Marketing is one of the most time consuming (and tricky) parts of running a business. And we all know that you never get a second chance to make a first impression!
Which is why now is the perfect time to improve your first impression on your website and add purpose to your brand strategy.
So, be honest….Do your customers LOVE your website?
- Is your website “current” and up-to-date?
- Does your bio page or blog mention your “most recent work in 2017”?
- Do clients consistently compliment your website and tell you how great it is?
- Can customers easily find you through a Google search?
- Does your website “do the work” for you?
In this mini-course you’ll learn:
- Quick tips to improve your website in 3 days or less
- My fastest, easiest blogging tricks to add content to your website
- How to start an E-mail list so you can reach your customers directly
- My #1 Tip to STOP writing proposals for clients who cannot afford you
- Plus I’ll tell you EXACTLY what to blog about and post on social media for the next 10 weeks!
This online course includes a compilation of my BEST lessons on how to attract great clients and improve your website!
+ 3-Day Website Bootcamp: Improve Engagement, Branding & SEO
+ Social Media Prompts: 10 Weekly Posts To Boost Your Branding
+ Branding & Marketing Video lessons including:
- Marketing vs. Branding: What’s the Difference?
- 3 Blogging Strategies: Improve SEO & Branding
- Contact Form Tune Up: Pre-qualify Clients
- Tips To Growing An E-mail List (That Doesn’t Suck)
- Pinterest 101: It’s still relevant so follow these basics
Full Price $
You Save $100 Off!
Plus you’ll get these BONUSES:
+ 3 Easy (and free!) Mood Board Tips
+ How To Present A Proposal That May Be Over Budget
I stand behind all of my courses, however, sales are final.
If you have questions before, during or after taking a course just get in touch! email@example.com