Who’s in charge of sales and marketing in your business? If the answer is you, read on!
Most floral designers & wedding pros are posting on Instagram (& TikTok) as much as humanly possible to build their brand, but do you have an intentional marketing strategy to attract the best clients to your business?
If your marketing plan is focused on beating an algorithm, instead of speaking directly to your ideal clients, that’s a big mistake!
An intentional marketing strategy is the first step to booking better clients!
Instead of just keeping up with what everyone’s doing on social media–which can be time consuming and leaves you searching for what to say today–it’s time to take the lead with a marketing strategy that brings the right customers to you.
That’s why I created my Marketing Minicourse to walk through how to put more intention into your marketing strategy so that you can reach better customers!
Click Here to Get It
This online course includes bite-sized video lessons on marketing and branding strategies to help you attract great clients. And you can access replays of 3 LIVE Trainings Sessions with Alison, PLUS an entire year’s worth of weekly social media prompts so you never have to wonder what to post! If you’re posting without a plan, this is your branding shortcut.
An Intentional Marketing Strategy Needs To:
- Eliminate Confusion & Establish Trust
- Communicate Your Brand Story
- Help You Get Found Without Paying For Ads
- Add Clarity and Purpose to Your Website & Social Media So Customers Are Excited to Book You!
Does your current marketing plan do all that? If not, this course is for you!
Get Started Now!
When you sign up for the Marketing Minicourse you’ll learn:
- How to tell your brand story so your ideal clients choose you
- Tips to Pre-qualify Clients so you can Avoid Price Shoppers
- The Difference Between Marketing and Branding
- How to improve your website in 3-days or less
- My fastest, easiest tricks to add content to your website and social media
- How to start an E-mail list so you can reach customers directly
- Plus I’ll tell you EXACTLY what to post on social media for the next 12 months!
Get It Now!
If you’re like most of the florists I work with, you got into this business because you love flowers–not because you’re a marketing expert!
So, be honest…which type of marketer do you want to be?
- Do you want to have a brand that attracts people who excited to work with you?
- Or are you happy with inquiries from clients who are just shopping for price?
- Do you want a website that helps you prequalify & feels up-to-date?
- Or are you going to rely on Instagram to find customers while your website collects dust?
- Do you want a marketing strategy that’s focused on finding more paying clients?
- Or are you going to chase “likes and followers”?
The truth is, the more intentional you are in your marketing strategy, the more ideal customers you’ll attract.
If you’re still getting inquiries from clients who can’t afford you, what are you going to do to change that? How will you level-up?
It’s possible you may be thinking…
“Following social media trends is my only option! What else can I do?…”
So let me ask you a question:
How are you going to stand out as “the best choice” if you’re just following what everyone else is doing? Do you think trying to outsmart an algorithm is sustainable?
That’s why it’s time to to get intentional with your marketing strategy so you can book the best customers–even if you don’t like dancing on Reels!
If it’s been a busy season for you and time is an issue, each lesson is about 1-hour so you can work through this minicourse in bite-sized chunks.
Marketing Minicourse is designed for florists, but all wedding pros will find tremendous value in the strategies.
Introducing the Marketing Minicourse!
Here’s what you get when you enroll today:
1 Year’s worth of Weekly Social Media Prompts
- You’ll know exactly what to post on your blog or Instagram for the entire year.
- Never feel “stuck” on what to share with your customers
Website Bootcamp–An easy-to-follow 3-day training that shows you how to:
- Make A Better First Impression to Increase Engagement
- Elevate Your About Page to Connect with Clients
- Get Found Online Without Paying for Ads
- Including homework you can download + 3 hours of video instruction
Marketing Shortcuts–This Short Video Series walks you through:
- The Difference Between Marketing vs. Branding
- Strategies To Improve SEO & Branding
- Contact Form Tips To Help You Pre-qualify Clients
- How To Grow An E-mail List (That Doesn’t Suck)
- Pinterest 101 (Because it’s still relevant so follow these basic tips)
Replays of Live Training & Goal Setting with Alison
- Florists asked questions and got live support in a 3-day Live Workshop
- And you get a BONUS Vision & Goal Setting Session to help you define your future goals
Sign UP Now
How Much Does It Cost?
One wedding pro told me recently that she invested $10,000 to hire a website and marketing strategist to update their company’s branding. Another floral designer said she was quoted $2,500/month just to run some ad campaigns! (That’s a big investment for any small business.)
The Full Retail Price of the Marketing Minicourse is $
398, but when you enroll today, you’ll Save $100 Off!
Instead of investing $10k in a branding strategist, you can get the Website Bootcamp, Marketing Shortcuts, and Social Media Prompts for a Year–for just $298.
The value of what you’ll learn in this course far exceeds the cost. Think about it, where will your business be in the next 3-5 years if you aren’t attracting the right clients?
Plus you’ll get these BONUSES:
- 3 Easy Mood Board Tips
- 2-Day Blog Challenge
- How To Present A Proposal That May Be Over Budget
Here’s what Successful Students Say About My Courses…
Samantha took my Website Bootcamp and said:
Another student said:
Tascha wrote after updating her site on Day 1 to say:
Here’s what one student in Australia said:
Remember: It’s your job to be in charge of sales and marketing in your business!
Your goal is to:
- Eliminate confusion.
- Communicate your brand story.
- Help you get found without paying for ads.
- Add clarity and purpose to your marketing strategy so the right clients find you!
Does your current marketing strategy do all that? If not, now’s the time to decide!
Let’s Get Started
If you have questions before, during or after taking a course just get in touch! email@example.com