What sets you apart from the competition?
I was asked this question twice in two days : What sets you apart?
It’s ALWAYS a good question to ponder, but even better to actually put some real answers in writing…so today, I’m sharing some tips so that you can identify what sets YOU apart, too!
Click to watch a brief excerpt from a live chat I did inside my Members Only group for The Art Of Good Business:
Note: My Art of Good Business Program is designed to help you attract awesome clients who truly appreciate your talents AND create an authentic brand that represents your vision and passion as an artist! Click here to learn more about creating a business that sets you apart from the competition!
For example, I know that what sets me apart from other course creators is my real life experience.
I’m a real florist; not a luxury wedding designer; not a “6-figure” florist,
I do “regular weddings”–beautiful weddings–but with mostly REGULAR budgets,
I don’t have big-wig, high-end events every weekend,
I run a small, profitable floral business from my home,
and I’ve been doing so for over 17 years!
I focus on longevity.
My business is small, but successful because I define success in more than dollars–it’s about LOVING my biz and the work I produce–though I DO turn a profit and teach florists how to maximize your profit margin, too!
So what else sets me apart?
- I fully support my courses and will happily answer questions via e-mail or even hop on the phone if you need a more personal response.
- You can learn from ALL of my business tools (both free and paid) right from your computer without the added cost of travel for a workshop.
- Everything I create is made with love from me to you!…and that’s why I price my courses as affordably as possible and I ALWAYS aim to deliver tremendous value to my students.
- I offer a money back guarantee on my Flower Math course–you won’t find many floral courses that offer that!
- I want to see florists succeed and my resources are available to you 24/7–no timed out offerings, no e-mails with countdown clocks–just real resources at your fingertips anytime you’re ready.
- In fact, you can final ALL of my courses right HERE.
Now it’s your turn! What sets YOU apart?
Write. It. Down. And feel free to share it if you’d like!
Leave a comment or you can send me an e-mail at email@example.com
Learn more about Alison HERE.
photo credits: Bride and groom with bouquet by Magnolia Photographie. Photo of me by Taken By Sarah.