The Mayesh Fall Flower Festival took place on Aug. 22, 2023 and Alison was invited to talk about Pricing Weddings for Profit! Watch below or listen wherever you get your podcasts! And THEN, join me for the Pricing Chat for Florists on Sept. 12! (Click Here to Sign Up!)
Catch a 1-hour Replay of the conversation between Yvonne and Alison on how to price for profit and how to handle substitutions.
- How do you ensure a profitable wedding?
- How do we make sure we aren’t overbuying?
- Do you recommend padding the order to cover possible flower issues?
- Should florists set a minimum?
Pricing for profit should not be a mystery in your floral design business!
If you have additional pricing questions for me, make sure to CLICK HERE to sign up for the Free Pricing Chat for Florists on Sept. 12th!
I’ll see you there!
xo. -Alison Ellis
Here’s a quick recap of the all day lineup from the Virtual Festival:
- They kicked off the day with an autumnal design demo & discussion with Gilberto Espinoza of Dogwood & Fir to answer your design questions.
- Next, David Dahlson has pulled together a great bounty of fall blooms to share with you, followed with a mayesh.com PreBook demo from Jaimie Cosgrove.
- To wrap up the day, Alison Ellis of Real Flower Business shared tips for pricing for profit to ensure a successful wedding season! Catch that replay right now above!