How can I take my floral business to the next level?
Floralpreneur® Fastrack is a 6-week private coaching course with Alison Ellis designed to help you maximize your branding potential and reach the best clients.
It’s not enough to be a talented floral designer, you have to know how to attract clients, close the sale and turn a profit to truly succeed in business!
I’ve been asked for private coaching packages this year and while the word “package” never felt quite right, I developed a custom coaching course for a few floral designers recently that I’m certain can help you in your floral business, too….so now I’m rolling out this unique opportunity to work 1:1 with me for up to 2 designers per month.
There has arguably never been a better time to buckle down and get to work on your branding and marketing, but you can get there a lot faster with my Floralpreneur® Fastrack Program! (Fill out the Inquiry Form below!)
While it can be tempting to keep doing the same thing you’ve been doing, here are some actions I suggest you take if you want to take your business to the next level:
- Create a more compelling story for your About page.
- Streamline your contact form and intake process to help lead clients to “yes”.
- Get A Social Media Strategy! Blogging, pinning and sharing to IG so you’re posting on all the platforms where your clients are looking for you.
- Update your website so it reflects your brand’s story and unique awesomeness.
- Add more of your own voice to your sales copy.
This may sound like a lot of work, but together, we can make it a lot easier! I can help you with all of the above!
Scroll through this survey below to get in touch and find out if this program is a good fit for you and your business! It’ll just take a moment!
Want more details? You’ll find pricing and interest free payment plan options if ya scroll on down….
Here’s what a custom coaching package looks like:
- Three 1:1 Calls with Alison: 1. Initial call to get acquainted & set agenda (45-minutes), 2. Brand Story and Website “stuff” (90-minutes), 3. Sales Coaching & Consultations (up to 90-minutes). ($750)
- Website Review: I’ll create a custom screenflow to help you quickly improve your website with some key tweaks, changes and edits that you can make asap. This recorded private video allows you to watch, pause, take notes, make changes, and repeat! ($195)
- Write/Edit Sales Copy for: Home page, About, Testimonials, Contact Form, and 2 Additional Pages or Blog Posts (you’ll write them, I’ll edit and help punch them up!). ($1,000)
Plus you’ll get these Bonuses:
- 6 months worth of weekly Blog Post Prompts/Social Media topics that you can write about to help develop your brand’s voice. (30 Prompts/$50 value for free!)
- How To Write Proposals That Sell pdf with a behind-the-scenes look at how I create free mood boards & 3 Ways I Present Pricing In Proposals. ($99 value at no charge!)
- Real Life Transcript Of A Phone Consultation. ($50 value at no charge!)
- Online Toolkit with additional lessons and tutorials on how to improve your marketing & attract the best clients on your private dashboard at realflowerbusiness.com ($300+)
This sounds great! Sign me up…
You can join my Floralpreneur® Fastrack for $1,800 (you’ll save $600 Off)!
- The total price for the custom coaching and website revamp comes to over $2,400 with the bonus prompts, transcript and proposal training.
That’s $225/8 months or $150/12 months and zero interest.
Prefer to pay upfront?
You can save an additional $300 OFF with a one-time payment of $1,500 HERE. (That’s $900 in savings!)
- If you feel like you need more 1:1 time with me you can add on an additional call at another time for $200 if you’d like. 6 months from now, or whenever you’d like a check-in if needed.
If you’re not sure if this coaching program is right for you, you can reach out anytime! Just shoot me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
And hey, if you’re not comfortable answering the survey questions above or shooting me an e-mail, then you’re definitely not ready to join me in this coaching program!
Before you buy a course or hire a coach ask if they have the qualities of a great mentor:
- Is this person getting amazing results in their business?
- Do they get those outcomes by doing what they teach?
- Are their clients getting amazing results, too?
- Are they willing to share real numbers?
- Is there real support and real accountability that comes along with this purchase?
- Will this information shorten my learning curve?
The answers should be “yes” to all of the above.
Ready to sign up? Click here to make 1 payment of $1,500 and save $900 today!
Want to learn more about Alison? Click here!
How will Coronavirus impact your small business?
It’s impossible to say for sure, but one thing’s for certain: your business will be affected.
The truth is that everyone and every business will feel the economic and social impacts of this pandemic so the question you may have at this point is: how much will it actually hurt your business?
Instead of panic or worry, focus on how you can pivot.
I won’t pretend to have all the answers, but I want to encourage you to consider how you can react with compassion in a time of uncertainty.
Watch my quick IGTV chat below for some thoughts on how we should proceed!
View this post on Instagram
I hopped up from my yoga mat this afternoon to share some brief thoughts on how we proceed in our businesses as we face cancellations and uncertainty. (You’ll hear my kiddo scream in the middle of my chat; notice how I do not flinch. ? And good news they were screams of delight.) ❤️ #wereinthistogether
The bottom line: This is not just about your bottom line.
I’m a guest this week on Episode 3 of the BB+ Podcast.
BB+ are bite-sized episodes of the Botanical Brouhaha Podcast and I am so happy to share this short and sweet Q&A with you today!
In this Pricing Q&A for Florists we talk about:
- How much should you charge for rentals?
- How do you set a starting price/minimum on flowers?
- Should you list your prices on your website?
Listen wherever you get your podcasts or click here to check it out: botanicalbrouhaha.com/bb-episode-3-alison-ellis-on-rental-pricing-floral-markups
It’s only 27 minutes long and I hope you’ll enjoy it!
BotanicalBrouhaha.com is a tremendous resource and inspiration for florists around the world; the floral industry is so lucky to have Amy McGee in our corner. Make sure you subscribe to the Botanical Brouhaha Podcast with Amy & Maria.
This was my first time on the BB Podcast, but I’ve been featured on BotanicalBrouhaha.com before!…
Click to watch a video from the BB Blog below and find my Master Your Pricing series featured on Amy’s blog HERE.
On a personal note
It was an honor to be Amy McGee’s guest on Episode 3 of the BB+ Podcast. I’ve known Amy for several years now and I can honestly say she is simply one of the best people. Period.
Not just one of the best floral design advocates.
Not just one of the best industry resources.
One of the best people on this planet.
And I’m proud to call her a friend.
And I’m ridiculously proud to be invited to serve as a resource for the Botanical Brouhaha podcast listeners in this episode.
Thanks for all you do for the industry, Amy, and thank you for your constant support of the work I do. In both small and big ways Amy always lets me know that what I do in the floral world actually matters…and there’s no way to express my heartfelt gratitude for that continued support!
Make sure to subscribe to the BB Podcast wherever you get your podcasts to show your support of this incredible resource and catch up with any episodes you may have missed.
Additional Resources For Florists:
I am so excited to be Scott Shepherd’s guest on The Flower Podcast this week!
And because I’m SO excited to be on Scott’s podcast, I’m sharing a free gift with listeners.
I’m sharing 3 Quick & Easy Mood Board Tips including:
- 3 Easy (& Free) Ways To Make A Mood Board,
- 2 real inspiration boards I made for clients,
- 1 real life wedding I designed based on a mood board,
- Plus I share a quote I sent WITHOUT an inspiration board,
- And 3 Bonus Tips To Write Proposals More Quickly.
Scott Shepherd knows florists and I find that he always asks thoughtful and insightful questions of his guests. He definitely asked me a few questions that I know many florists struggle with.
We talked about pricing, prequalifying clients, design fees, what it means when a “new florist” comes to your town, and, of course, website “stuff”. I hope you’ll make some time to tune in and check it out.
You can listen & subscribe to The Flower Podcast on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts, AND you can click here to visit Scott’s website and grab my free mood board tips.
I’ve been tuning to @TheFlowerPodcast for a while now and I’m always impressed with Scott’s pointed questions, which truly reflect his depth of knowledge in the floral industry. Since Scott and I could have talked for hours, we’re going to be live together tomorrow in my Facebook group! Click HERE to join us!