As a general rule I find it’s best to look forward in my business, however, as 2021 comes to a close there’s a lot of hubbub about “top moments” and “best of” lists so it seems only fitting to reflect on some of the conversations and topics from the Real Flower Business community:
- I started off last January with a question: Who Is Your Ideal Client (this was in preparation for my yearly program, The Art of Good Business)
- Ben Cross at Crosslands Flower Nursery in the UK shared his family’s sustainable alstroemeria production with us and his #BritishFlowersRock campaign
- April was dedicated to Newbie Tips on Instagram including: How Long Do Flowers Last?, a quick tutorial on How I Clean Stock and a behind-the-scenes look at How I Prep for A Wedding In My Small Home Studio
- I shared time saving strategies for florists with 3 Tips on Writing Proposals Quickly
- Ad we celebrated 5 Years in Community over in my free Facebook Group in July
- I also broke down Tips for Running A Successful Floral Business (and what it means to define your OWN version of success)
- Answered the question: How do florists actually “do a wedding” with Day-Of Wedding Prep Tips and a look at What I Bring To Every Wedding
- In October, I got the opportunity to sit down with Michelle Lane of Something’s Blooming, to talk about How The Wedding Industry Can Be More LGBTQ+ Inclusive
- In November, I hosted a Vision & Goal Setting Session and taught 3 days of live trainings to students inside my Marketing Minicourse (all replays are available now inside the course)
- And it was so much fun to talk marketing with floral designers and flower farmers that I hosted a 3 day free Branding & Marketing Training for Florists in December, in preparation for enrollment in, The Art of Good Business, my online course and group coaching program, which begins January 4th, 2022!
While everyone is recapping the year, I just want to remind you of 1 thing:
it’s not over,
you didn’t miss it,
it’s OK if it isn’t “that special”,
all your efforts are part of what you’re building towards
and the “end of a year”, doesn’t mean anything is actually over…
Keep moving forward in your business.
I’m honored to be on your floral business journey with you.
Keep doing beautiful work and I’ll see you in the new year with MORE tips and trainings to help you move your business ahead.
With love from me to you,