Do you ever track how many hours you spend replying to e-mails? I had no idea how much time I’d spend in front of my computer when I started my floral design business nearly 17 years ago.
For YEARS I found myself struggling with how to tell someone I couldn’t hold their date without a deposit,…or firmly explain that I will not reduce my price,… or how to strike a balance on how “tough” to *really* get when requesting a payment that’s overdue.
The reality of modern-day customer service is this: E-mail is a critical form of client communication; it’s how they get to know you!
Your customers can’t see your facial expressions or interpret your “tone”… so it’s critical that every word you choose is meaningful and accurate.
But it takes so much time to craft the perfect reply, right?!!
It took years to hone my voice so it felt professional, authentic and clear.
So let me ask you a question…
Do your e-mails increase your authority, grow trust with your clients, and make them feel well cared for?
What if you could…
- Feel CONFIDENT when explaining your terms to a client,
- Forget FEARS about not being taken seriously,
- Gain AUTHORITY as you build trust with your prompt, concise replies,
- Make stronger CONNECTIONS so your customers can actually understand your expectations,
- Increase the INCOME you’ll be able to generate when you state your minimums clearly so clients say YES to your next proposal, no questions asked!
Confidence. Authority. Connections. Income.
… Do you want these things in your business?
Confidently establishing your authority…
Boldly claiming your role as the leader your clients need you to be…
Seamlessly building trust with clients who “get you”…
- staring at your computer screen searching for the “right thing to say”…
- wondering if you’ll ever hear back from a prospect…
- feeling like your clients are in the driver’s seat….
For my wedding and event clients, I often send the same basic e-mails over and over again throughout the season, so after about 15 years in business I created 12 E-mail Templates for Florists with some of my most frequent (& sometimes tricky!) customer conversations, as well as 10 More Templates with Difficult Client Conversations Made Easy!
Now THRU Oct. 31 at 3pm Eastern Time THEY’RE ON SALE! SAVE $20 OFF BOTH SETS OF TEMPLATES WHEN YOU BUY A BUNDLE.
Here’s what ya get in 10 E-mail Templates:
- Tell someone you can no longer “hold their date”.
- Present a proposal that’s over budget.
- Ask someone why they did NOT book with you.
- Tell someone you’re not a good fit for their event.
- Reply to a complaint.
- Bill for damaged or missing rental items after an event.
- Explain you won’t order flowers until full payment is received.
- Tell someone that their most recent changes/additions will result in a price increase.
- Tell someone you will not update their proposal (again) or meet (again) without a deposit.
- Respond when a wedding is cancelled.
- Say, Hello in an introduction e-mail.
- Present a minimum.
- Present a proposal, contract and invoice.
- Tell someone you’re unavailable for their date.
- Tell someone you will not lower your price.
- Follow up if you don’t hear back from a prospect.
- Tell someone you cannot hold their date without deposit.
- Confirm receipt of contract & deposit.
- Confirm receipt of contract, but missing deposit.
- Confirm receipt of deposit, but missing contract.
- Request final changes and final payment.
- Confirm receipt of final payment before event.
Plus These Bonuses:
- 5 E-Mail Etiquette Tips
- How To Ask For a Testimonial
Click here to grab my templates and start leveraging your e-mails to increase your confidence, authority, and income.
This is the lowest price I’ve ever offered on templates!
…so if there is even an inkling of a desire to grab these templates, jump on it right now.
I’m closing the doors on this sale at 3pm EST on Oct. 31.
Templates save you time! You can customize your own e-mail templates by modifying the language and phrasing provided in my templates. Simply create an e-mail folder for your most commonly used conversations, then, copy, paste into a new e-mail and adjust as needed to suit your client!
Florists often tell me they use these e-mail templates the same day they buy them! Copy, paste, rinse, repeat!
If you have questions for me, get in touch! email@example.com