Your website is your #1 sales tool.
As a florist, you know it’s essential that you keep your tools sharp!
Whether you updated your website last week or last year, NOW is the time to get your website in shape so that you can attract the very best clients who are eager to work with you….
So, to help you in this effort, I’m hosting a 3-day Website Bootcamp and you are invited to join me!
This course will show you how to put your BEST foot forward and get more clients to click on your contact form!
Here are the details…
When: May 14, 15, 16 @12pm EST/ 9am PST/ 5pm London
Where: In a closed Facebook group for paid members only
You can watch a replay any time AND I’ll e-mail you the training as well!
Cost: $79 if you register before April 30th at 5pm
Price increases to $89 thru May 7th deadline.
Bonus: The first 5 people to register will receive a FREE website review! This will be a recorded video of your website with tweaks, changes and updates to help you improve engagement and increase your bookings! You can make these changes yourself or share them with your website designer! ($150 value)
Click here to enroll and save your seat!
Click here to enroll and before the doors close!
Tell me more….
Each class will be approximately 1-hour and includes notes and homework.
If you can’t make the dates and times, you’ll have access to all the recordings and course material after the class.
Day 1-Eliminate confusion and make a great impression.
- How to improve your first impression.
- How to get more people to “click to contact” you.
- 3 important must-haves every website should have.
Day 2-Elevate your About page and attract the best clients.
- How to write better copy on your About page.
- What your About page is missing.
- How to pre-qualify clients for budget.
Day 3-How to get found without paying for ads.
- The #1 way to get organic SEO.
- How to position yourself as an expert.
- 3 essential steps for SEO you may be missing!
Click here to enroll and save your seat: https://courses.realflowerbusiness.com/product/website-bootcamp
I look forward to seeing you in the class!
10% of all course sales in April will be donated to The Vermont Foodbank, Charity Water and a local Diaper Bank here in Chittenden County.
Who’s the 3-Day Website Bootcamp for?….
- anyone who wants to have a rockin’ website!…
- florists who update their own website…
- floral designers who hire a web designer….
- floralpreneurs who feel “stuck” dealing with low-budget inquires….
- business owners who want to put their BEST foot forward in their biz!