I’ve been asked about florist contracts and my usual response has been, “I am not a lawyer. I don’t give advice on contracts.”
I’ve received quite a few questions on contracts over the past few months, which indicates that this is something floralpreneurs really need, so I decided to open up my wedding contract to you, and added some important notes, plus 10 additional clauses you might want to consider for your own contract….then, I threw in a bonus e-mail template, “How to tell someone you cannot modify your contract.”
Voila! Contracts For Florists is available NOW. And it’s On Sale for $79 ’til 11pm Monday, 7/17.
Here’s what’s included:
Contracts For Florists includes 14 Terms & Conditions of my contract,
10 Additional clauses or phrases you may consider adding,
1 parting thought, “Not everyone can be your customer!”,
Plus a Bonus E-mail Template: Can You Modify Your Contract?
Here are 10 Points Not To Miss:
- Acceptance clause. (Section 3 of my contract! This one is essential.)
- Things I won’t agree to. (Can I get an A-mend?)
- Minimums and reduction clauses. (What’s the bottom line?)
- Exclusivity clause. (Only You.)
- Disputes. (Who’ll litigate, mediate or arbitrate?)
- Rights to use images & Make substitutions!
- Force majeur. (‘cause every contract’s gotta have one.)
- Rentals. (Security deposits and billing for damaged goods.)
- Additional work. (May be billed.)
- Payments & Termination. (Who can cancel?)
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A LAWYER. I’M A FLORIST! (BUT YOU KNOW THAT!) The information in this course is for general informational purposes only and is not legal advice. The author is not liable for any losses or damages related to actions of failure to act related to the content in this course. If you need specific legal advice, consult with an attorney.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES THE EXACT LANGUAGE OF MY WEDDINGS/EVENTS CONTRACT, AS WELL ADDITIONAL SUGGESTIONS FOR TERMS & CONDITIONS YOU MAY WANT TO CONSIDER ADDING, HOWEVER, YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN ATTORNEY WHEN DRAFTING A CONTRACT.
Click HERE to buy Contracts For Florists. Retail Price $99. On Sale Now for just $79 (1-day-only-price!)
Click here to watch my video “If you’re eager to book weddings….First, consider this…”