Happy new year, Floralpreneur®! A florist asked the other day, “How do you ask for reviews from your clients? Do you ask for an opened ended review or send them a questionnaire?” I’ve done both over my 20 years as a small business owner and I have 2 simple tips to help you gather more rave reviews in 2022:
- You can click here for a free template on how to ask for a testimonial (there’s no e-mail opt-in required–just grab the template and go!)
- If you’d like to take this a step further by creating a survey that puts your client testimonials to work, I just posted a short video my Patreon Creator Page here to show you how to create a questionnaire that gathers market research for your biz! (All Patrons have access to this video at any membership level starting at just $3.)
There are few things more valuable than your customers’ words when it comes to sharing your brand’s story. (They’re like gold when it comes to your marketing and overall messaging.)
So reach out and ask your happy clients for a review to help build up your social proof. You’ll be glad you did! And if you want to dig deeper, send out a questionnaire that helps you gather more insight on your ideal customers.
Keep doing beautiful work, and thanks for making time to read my blog today!
With love from me to you,
FYI when you join me on Patreon you’ll find a vault of tips and behind-the-scenes trainings including:
- Tips on Sales Copy
- Vision & Goal Setting Session
- What If Another Florist Is Cheaper?
- Quick Tips To Improve Your Instagram Bio
- How I Wrote A Proposal in 21 Minutes
- How To Get More Testimonials
- Foam Free Arbor Mechanics
- Tips To Build A Portfolio
- 15 Business Tips I Learned From My First Boss
- Behind-the-Scenes of a Big Wedding: From Prep Through Profit
- How I Make A Floral Bracelet
- Morning-Of Wedding Prep
- Tips On Contracts (Yes, You Still Need One)
- Running A Successful Floral Business
- Why Instagram Is Only 1 Piece Of Your Marketing Puzzle
- Streamlined Proposal Writing Tips
- Tips On Setting Minimums (post-pandemic)
- How I Wrote 3 Quotes In 1 Week & Booked All 3 Clients
- Pricing Right From The Start
- How To Handle Price Increases & Substitutions
- How To Send A Non-Itemized Proposal
- Tips to Help Build Your Newsletter
PLUS members in the Marketing Mavens Tier get 5 Blog and Social Media Prompts on the first Monday of every month! You’ll find at least 3 months of social media prompts at any give time waiting for you there.
Click here to subscribe for a month and check it out. (You can cancel any time.)