Which comes first, a better website or better clients?
(Well, that’s not easy to answer, but a great website certainly can’t hurt!)
An excellent website is a must-have; this is not optional! Your website is your storefront and it represents your brand.
Your brand is how the world sees you….what does your website say about your brand? (grab my free pdf below!)
When you scroll through your website, answer the following questions:
“Does your website…”
- Lead your client through the pages you most want them to see?
- Explain the booking/ordering process?
- Represent your brand in its best light? (Is your website as professional as you are?)
- Help you prescreen clients for style and budget?
- Fully express what you do and what you sell? (You must be willing to sell on your site!)
If you didn’t answer a resounding “yes” to all of the above, it’s time to build your website and your brand!
Click to watch my video with a real-life website review for a real-life florist and grab my FREE pdf “Website Tips For Florists” with my 6 Quick Fixes plus 3 More Tips to take your website even further!
And if you’re finally ready to level-up and create an awesome website that attracts your ideal clients and helps you book better gigs, CLICK HERE to learn more my Top 12 Website Secrets: Build A Better Website.
You can do this work yourself with whatever website platform you already use!
Not sure if my course is right for you? I’m happy to answer any questions you may have before, during or after taking a course. You can easily reach me via e-mail right here: email@example.com