Next-level planning starts now for your business!
- Day 1: Planning ahead: You future-thinking business goals
- Day 2: SWOTs (Note: I want you to identify 1 opportunity that you can act on!)
- Day 3: Improving Sales Copy With “Benefits & Results”
- Day 4: Bare Bones Business Plan (you’ll have a current and future plan for your biz this week!)
- Day 5: Updating and Implementing (because action is essential!)
So if you’re looking for better clients or struggling with your sales copy or you’re not sure how to improve your brand without investing $20,000+ in a marketing expert, this course is made for you!
Here’s what you’ll learn in The Art of Good Business:
- Gain valuable strategies around how to prequalify customers so that you’re not wasting time with clients who aren’t a good fit;
- Uncover a deeper understanding of who your ideal customers are so that you can speak directly to them;
- Learn how to improve your website to create a first point of contact that attracts ideal clients;
- Choreograph outstanding client management that feels like personalized customer service for your ideal clients;
- Hone the unique blend of talents that make up your one-of-a-kind brand so that you can eliminate the competition by highlighting your own personal branding strengths.
To get the maximum benefits from this course you’ll need:
- a computer to log in & download pdfs,
- an open mind & willingness to expand your thinking,
- a pen & notebook,
- and a commitment to start what you finish!
And if you need some encouragement, I’ll be live once a month in our private Facebook group to help get you over the finish line & answer your questions!