Is 2019 going to be your best year in business?
If you’re a talented floral designer, but you also…
- Write your own website copy & social media posts
- Manage your marketing & branding strategy
- Struggle with “selling yourself” sometimes
- Still spend too much time with clients who aren’t a good fit
- Wonder if you even have a brand yet…
You’ll learn how to focus your marketing efforts and take your website from beautiful to functional by honing the voice of your brand so that you can prequalify leads and attract more clients that love you. It’s easy to get started…
You can do this course work at your own pace, but I’ll be LIVE in our private Facebook group every Thursday in January to walk you through the course content and answer your questions in real time!
I want to see you succeed…and I know that every small step leads to the next…so I’m here to support you so that you get results.
If you’re ready to get super focused on:
your business goals,
updating your branding and messaging,
and create a more engaging website (so it represents how awesome as you are and attracts more ideal clients!),
I’d be honored to have you on board!
(read on for details…)
The Art of Good Business includes:
- 6 pdfs (over 125 pages of lessons + 8 pages of worksheets) that you can download right to your computer; you can even print out the entire course if you’d like.
- Over 4 hours of videos to supplement the written content.
- Plus monthly livestreams in our private Facebook group to help keep you motivated and moving through the course all year long! I want you to see results and make positive changes in your business! In our private group we can interact with one another and I can address your specific questions.
- You can also e-mail me directly with any questions you hay have (before, during or after the course).
- REMEMBER: I’ll be walking through the course with you LIVE every Thursday in January!
Plus You’ll Get The 5-Day Business Plan Bonus:
- Day 1: Planning ahead: Set your future-thinking business goals
- Day 2: SWOTs (Identify 1 opportunity that you can act on this week!)
- Day 3: Improving Sales Copy With “Benefits & Results”
- Day 4: Bare Bones Business Plan (You can have a current and future plan for your biz this week!)
- Day 5: Updating and Implementing (Because action is essential!)*
NOTE: THIS IS IMPORTANT WORK TO DO IF YOU’VE NEVER WRITTEN A PLAN.
“I just booked my biggest gig yet, by $3k…
I just have to say this course, Alison’s content works!…my ideal client is more clearly defined, I’ve mostly reworked my web copy, have been better about blogging, and more intentional about how I talk to my followers on social media posts.” -Jessica Ormond
How do you transform your business into a brand?
The total investment in this training is $1,000 and I have a 1 year payment plan option available at no interest and when you sign up by Jan. 2nd, you’ll be able to tune into all 5 livestreams in Jan (and replays will be available if you can’t tune in live).
I’ll teach you how to level-up with actionable steps & stellar tips so that you can perfect your brand’s messaging in The Art of Good Business!
If you have any questions or hesitations about signing up, feel free to shoot me a quick e-mail and get in touch! email@example.com