For the last few weeks I’ve been broadcasting my Tuesday Q&As over on Instagram (instead of in my private Facebook group) and it’s been fun to connect with floral folks on the gram! Click below to watch a replay of today’s live chat and make sure to follow me on IG here: @realflowerbusiness!
6 Week Coaching For Florists
How can I take my floral business to the next level?
Floralpreneur® Fastrack is a 6-week private coaching course with Alison Ellis designed to help you maximize your branding potential and reach the best clients.
It’s not enough to be a talented floral designer, you have to know how to attract clients, close the sale and turn a profit to truly succeed in business!
I’ve been asked for private coaching packages this year and while the word “package” never felt quite right, I developed a custom coaching course for a few floral designers recently that I’m certain can help you in your floral business, too….so now I’m rolling out this unique opportunity to work 1:1 with me for up to 2 designers per month.
There has arguably never been a better time to buckle down and get to work on your branding and marketing, but you can get there a lot faster with my Floralpreneur® Fastrack Program! (Fill out the Inquiry Form below!)
While it can be tempting to keep doing the same thing you’ve been doing, here are some actions I suggest you take if you want to take your business to the next level:
- Create a more compelling story for your About page.
- Streamline your contact form and intake process to help lead clients to “yes”.
- Get A Social Media Strategy! Blogging, pinning and sharing to IG so you’re posting on all the platforms where your clients are looking for you.
- Update your website so it reflects your brand’s story and unique awesomeness.
- Add more of your own voice to your sales copy.
This may sound like a lot of work, but together, we can make it a lot easier! I can help you with all of the above!
Scroll through this survey below to get in touch and find out if this program is a good fit for you and your business! It’ll just take a moment!
Create your own user feedback survey
Want more details? You’ll find pricing and interest free payment plan options if ya scroll on down….
Here’s what a custom coaching package looks like:
- Three 1:1 Calls with Alison: 1. Initial call to get acquainted & set agenda (45-minutes), 2. Brand Story and Website “stuff” (90-minutes), 3. Sales Coaching & Consultations (up to 90-minutes). ($750)
- Website Review: I’ll create a custom screenflow to help you quickly improve your website with some key tweaks, changes and edits that you can make asap. This recorded private video allows you to watch, pause, take notes, make changes, and repeat! ($195)
- Write/Edit Sales Copy for: Home page, About, Testimonials, Contact Form, and 2 Additional Pages or Blog Posts (you’ll write them, I’ll edit and help punch them up!). ($1,000)
Plus you’ll get these Bonuses:
- 6 months worth of weekly Blog Post Prompts/Social Media topics that you can write about to help develop your brand’s voice. (30 Prompts/$50 value for free!)
- How To Write Proposals That Sell pdf with a behind-the-scenes look at how I create free mood boards & 3 Ways I Present Pricing In Proposals. ($99 value at no charge!)
- Real Life Transcript Of A Phone Consultation. ($50 value at no charge!)
- Online Toolkit with additional lessons and tutorials on how to improve your marketing & attract the best clients on your private dashboard at realflowerbusiness.com ($300+)
This sounds great! Sign me up…
You can join my Floralpreneur® Fastrack for $1,800 (you’ll save $600 Off)!
- The total price for the custom coaching and website revamp comes to over $2,400 with the bonus prompts, transcript and proposal training.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we can do an interest free payment plan! Take advantage of an 8-month payment plan or 12-month payment plan.
That’s $225/8 months or $150/12 months and zero interest.
Prefer to pay upfront?
You can save an additional $300 OFF with a one-time payment of $1,500 HERE. (That’s $900 in savings!)
- If you feel like you need more 1:1 time with me you can add on an additional call at another time for $200 if you’d like. 6 months from now, or whenever you’d like a check-in if needed.
If you’re not sure if this coaching program is right for you, you can reach out anytime! Just shoot me an e-mail at email@example.com
And hey, if you’re not comfortable answering the survey questions above or shooting me an e-mail, then you’re definitely not ready to join me in this coaching program!
Before you buy a course or hire a coach ask if they have the qualities of a great mentor:
- Is this person getting amazing results in their business?
- Do they get those outcomes by doing what they teach?
- Are their clients getting amazing results, too?
- Are they willing to share real numbers?
- Is there real support and real accountability that comes along with this purchase?
- Will this information shorten my learning curve?
The answers should be “yes” to all of the above.
Ready to sign up? Click here to make 1 payment of $1,500 and save $900 today!
Want to learn more about Alison? Click here!
Floral Business Seminar Live
Have you ever wanted to learn with me LIVE and in person?
I have 3 words for you: March In Minneapolis.
Want to meet me there, Floralpreneur®?
I’ll be speaking live and in person in Minneapolis, Minnesota at the Koehler & Dramm Wedding Show and I would LOVE to see you there!
Click HERE for details and to join us at the show!
Dates are March 20-22 and I’ll be presenting at 5 different times that you can choose from!
MEET ME IN MINNEAPOLIS
I’m teaching 2 different seminars on Attracting Great Clients and Closing The Sale and Pricing Strategies For Profitability.
Tom Bowling, AIFD will be presenting as well and you can mix and match your seminars so that you can see both of our presentations over the course of the weekend!
MEET ME IN MINNEAPOLIS
If you’ve ever wanted to learn with me live and in person THIS is the perfect time to join me!
Alison Ellis on The Flower Podcast
I am so excited to be Scott Shepherd’s guest on The Flower Podcast this week!
And because I’m SO excited to be on Scott’s podcast, I’m sharing a free gift with listeners.
I’m sharing 3 Quick & Easy Mood Board Tips including:
- 3 Easy (& Free) Ways To Make A Mood Board,
- 2 real inspiration boards I made for clients,
- 1 real life wedding I designed based on a mood board,
- Plus I share a quote I sent WITHOUT an inspiration board,
- And 3 Bonus Tips To Write Proposals More Quickly.
Click here to grab my tips!
Scott Shepherd knows florists and I find that he always asks thoughtful and insightful questions of his guests. He definitely asked me a few questions that I know many florists struggle with.
We talked about pricing, prequalifying clients, design fees, what it means when a “new florist” comes to your town, and, of course, website “stuff”. I hope you’ll make some time to tune in and check it out.
You can listen & subscribe to The Flower Podcast on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts, AND you can click here to visit Scott’s website and grab my free mood board tips.
I’ve been tuning to @TheFlowerPodcast for a while now and I’m always impressed with Scott’s pointed questions, which truly reflect his depth of knowledge in the floral industry. Since Scott and I could have talked for hours, we’re going to be live together tomorrow in my Facebook group! Click HERE to join us!
Join Me On Patreon
Want to book weddings more quickly?
I’m hosting a new training on Patreon!
The intention of this 6-month training is to serve as a behind-the-scenes pass to the strategies I use to attract awesome clients year after year and help you improve your booking, marketing and branding efforts.
Let me tell you a little bit more about this new thing I’m trying….
- How To Identify & Pre-qualify Customers BEFORE investing time in a consultation and proposal.
- Phone Consultation Tips & Scripts (so you don’t have to meet clients until you’ve been paid).
- Branding Building & Marketing Prompts for 6 months of weekly blog posts, social media content, IG posts. (This is for anyone who says “I don’t know what to write about” or “I don’t know what to post”.)
Sound good? Join me & become a patron today!
In this new subscriber-only space on Patreon, we’ll hone in on your ideal customers, sales copy, marketing strategy, and increase your confidence when pre-qualifying clients so that you can LOVE your business (and your life!) as you set yourself up for business success in the long run!
From where to find the right customers to spending less time on consultations, members can ask me anything about streamlining your systems to help you gain more freedom and ensure longevity in your business.
The goal is to create a professional, curated group that’s NOT ON Facebook so that I can provide off the charts value.
I am ALWAYS engaged in what I call “the art of good business”;
this means ALWAYS striving to streamline, perfect and hone my skills, not only in floral design, but in ALL the elements of business that make up a high quality brand.
The training starts November 18-20th and then, you’ll continue to receive monthly training sessions thru April. (You don’t need to attend live to access the training!) If I reach 100 subscribers, I’ll release 2 videos (or mix of video and live Q & A) per month thru April!
Your success is my #1 goal. That’s why I’m offering multiple tiers of membership on Patreon–you can choose which subscription meets your business goals & budget. The first tier of membership is just $9 per month.
If you haven’t been over to Patreon yet, it’s a super user-friendly space where creators, artists, writers and teachers share their work with the people who sign up to support them, or learn from them, on their creative journey (aka their Patrons!).
If you’re reading this, but you’re not familiar with me yet, I’m Alison Ellis, a floralpreneur® with over 25 years of design experience. And while floral design is what brought me to the floral industry, my passion for the art of good business is what’s kept me in business for over 17 years!
Ask me anything! Leave a comment on a post anytime and I’ll address your questions in the upcoming training. You’ll get 3 training sessions in November. This may be a mix of recorded trainings and live Q & A…your input will help shape the content I deliver to you!
This is a super up-close and personal look at how I “conduct myself in business” and I’m looking forward to helping you incorporate some of my tips and tricks into your systems, too.
I’d be honored to have you join me on this brand building journey!
With love from me to you,
Note: Payments for the current month will be due on the day you subscribe and then, on the 1st of the month for recurring subscriptions. You can unsubscribe at any time.