I am happy to share my first podcast interview on From The Ground Up Floral.
When Gina invited me on, I was an immediate yes….I love talking to florists about business so this was a fun opportunity for me.
I hope you’ll take a few minutes to check it out! You can listen here: fromthegroundupfloral.media/podcast/2019/6/14/flower-math-with-alison-ellis
Here are some of the topics we talk about in our chat:
- How I got started in the floral industry;
- How do you make money as a home-based floral business?;
- Industry standards on pricing;
- Lessons from my best-worst boss;
- A misconception I used to have about “ideal clients”;
- The Art of Good Business (my online branding and biz building course);
- Gina mentions that one of her favorite videos about the consequences of “adding one extra rose” (see below);
- Should a newer designer charge less?;
- Quoting on the spot;
- Why grocery stores are losing out by not using Flower Math Fomulas!
You can find the podcast on iTunes and subscribe to future episodes as well! I hope you’ll make some time to listen.
Here’s the video mentioned in our interview:
Thanks to Gina for inviting me to your podcast!
Floralpreneurs sometimes ask me if I’ll ever do a podcast and while I’d never say never, you can currently find me on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest!
Read more about The Art Of Good Business HERE.