Friday is Juneteenth.
As we struggle as a country–and as a world–to make sense of racial injustice that feels senseless and wrong, leaning into history and examining “what we always thought” are critical to our efforts to move forward.
After a busy May of guest appearances on my Tuesday Q&As as well as a guest appearance by me on Mornings with Mayesh, I’m taking a week off from my livestreams, but if you missed anything this month, don’t worry–you can catch the replays right here!
First up, Phebe of Popped With Phebe joined me live to talk about a new way she’s popping up with fresh flowers and live Zoom design workshops for local clients. She is a wealth of knowledge on client relationships so if you missed this one, make sure to click below to watch! Find Phebe’s online resources here!
Next, Yvonne and I talked about YOUR WEBSITE on Mornings with Mayesh on May 19th. Get some of our best website tips by clicking the video below and click here to grab the Website Bootcamp and Marketing Shortcuts I mention in this episode.
We closed the month of May with another special guest, Michelle Loretta, of Sage Wedding Pros. She brought us some straight talk on cashflow, finances and how to make it through 2020-2021 in your small business through the COVID-19 crisis. You’ll find Michelle and her online tools for wedding pros right here!
I’m looking forward to talking with you more in June….but wow, May was a fabulous month of sharing with floralpreneurs!
Do you have a question for an upcoming Tuesday Q&A? Don’t hesitate to be in touch!
Do your customers love your website?
That’s not a rhetorical question. How does your website look right now? What do customers tell you about it?
Your website has a job to do! It must:
- Eliminate confusion.
- Communicate your brand story.
- Help you get found without paying for ads.
- Add clarity and purpose to your marketing strategy!
If you’re like most of the florists I work with, you got into this business because you love flowers–not because you love web design and social media strategies!
But an engaging website and branding message are what bring the best clients to your business in the first place! And if your competition “looks better” online, well, they may just get the sale based on a 3-5 second glance.
So, be honest….Do your customers LOVE your website?
- Is your website “current” and up-to-date?
- Does your bio page or blog mention your “most recent work in 2017”?
- Do clients consistently compliment your website and tell you how great it is?
- Can customers easily find you through a Google search?
- Does your website “do the work” for you?
Marketing is one of the most time consuming (and tricky) parts of running a business. And we all know that you never get a second chance to make a first impression!
Which is why now is the perfect time to improve your first impression on your website and add purpose to your brand strategy.
- Quick tips to improve your website in 3 days or less
- My fastest, easiest blogging tricks to add content to your website
- How to start an E-mail list so you can reach your customers directly
- My #1 Tip to STOP writing proposals for clients who cannot afford you
- Plus I’ll tell you EXACTLY what to blog about and post on social media for the next 10 weeks!
This online course includes a compilation of my BEST lessons on how to attract great clients and improve your website!
+ 3-Day Website Bootcamp: Improve Engagement, Branding & SEO
+ Social Media Prompts: 10 Weekly Posts To Boost Your Branding
+ Branding & Marketing Video lessons including:
- Marketing vs. Branding: What’s the Difference?
- 3 Blogging Strategies: Improve SEO & Branding
- Contact Form Tune Up: Pre-qualify Clients
- Tips To Growing An E-mail List (That Doesn’t Suck)
- Pinterest 101: It’s still relevant so follow these basics
Full Price $2
You Save $100 Off!
Plus you’ll get these BONUSES:
+ 3 Easy (and free!) Mood Board Tips
+ How To Present A Proposal That May Be Over Budget
I stand behind all of my courses, however, sales are final.
If you have questions before, during or after taking a course just get in touch! email@example.com
How can I take my floral business to the next level?
Floralpreneur® Fastrack is a 6-week private coaching course with Alison Ellis designed to help you maximize your branding potential and reach the best clients.
It’s not enough to be a talented floral designer, you have to know how to attract clients, close the sale and turn a profit to truly succeed in business!
I’ve been asked for private coaching packages this year and while the word “package” never felt quite right, I developed a custom coaching course for a few floral designers recently that I’m certain can help you in your floral business, too….so now I’m rolling out this unique opportunity to work 1:1 with me for up to 2 designers per month.
There has arguably never been a better time to buckle down and get to work on your branding and marketing, but you can get there a lot faster with my Floralpreneur® Fastrack Program! (Fill out the Inquiry Form below!)
While it can be tempting to keep doing the same thing you’ve been doing, here are some actions I suggest you take if you want to take your business to the next level:
- Create a more compelling story for your About page.
- Streamline your contact form and intake process to help lead clients to “yes”.
- Get A Social Media Strategy! Blogging, pinning and sharing to IG so you’re posting on all the platforms where your clients are looking for you.
- Update your website so it reflects your brand’s story and unique awesomeness.
- Add more of your own voice to your sales copy.
This may sound like a lot of work, but together, we can make it a lot easier! I can help you with all of the above!
Scroll through this survey below to get in touch and find out if this program is a good fit for you and your business! It’ll just take a moment!
Want more details? You’ll find pricing and interest free payment plan options if ya scroll on down….
Here’s what a custom coaching package looks like:
- Three 1:1 Calls with Alison: 1. Initial call to get acquainted & set agenda (45-minutes), 2. Brand Story and Website “stuff” (90-minutes), 3. Sales Coaching & Consultations (up to 90-minutes). ($750)
- Website Review: I’ll create a custom screenflow to help you quickly improve your website with some key tweaks, changes and edits that you can make asap. This recorded private video allows you to watch, pause, take notes, make changes, and repeat! ($195)
- Write/Edit Sales Copy for: Home page, About, Testimonials, Contact Form, and 2 Additional Pages or Blog Posts (you’ll write them, I’ll edit and help punch them up!). ($1,000)
Plus you’ll get these Bonuses:
- 6 months worth of weekly Blog Post Prompts/Social Media topics that you can write about to help develop your brand’s voice. (30 Prompts/$50 value for free!)
- How To Write Proposals That Sell pdf with a behind-the-scenes look at how I create free mood boards & 3 Ways I Present Pricing In Proposals. ($99 value at no charge!)
- Real Life Transcript Of A Phone Consultation. ($50 value at no charge!)
- Online Toolkit with additional lessons and tutorials on how to improve your marketing & attract the best clients on your private dashboard at realflowerbusiness.com ($300+)
This sounds great! Sign me up…
You can join my Floralpreneur® Fastrack for $1,800 (you’ll save $600 Off)!
- The total price for the custom coaching and website revamp comes to over $2,400 with the bonus prompts, transcript and proposal training.
That’s $225/8 months or $150/12 months and zero interest.
Prefer to pay upfront?
You can save an additional $300 OFF with a one-time payment of $1,500 HERE. (That’s $900 in savings!)
- If you feel like you need more 1:1 time with me you can add on an additional call at another time for $200 if you’d like. 6 months from now, or whenever you’d like a check-in if needed.
If you’re not sure if this coaching program is right for you, you can reach out anytime! Just shoot me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
And hey, if you’re not comfortable answering the survey questions above or shooting me an e-mail, then you’re definitely not ready to join me in this coaching program!
Before you buy a course or hire a coach ask if they have the qualities of a great mentor:
- Is this person getting amazing results in their business?
- Do they get those outcomes by doing what they teach?
- Are their clients getting amazing results, too?
- Are they willing to share real numbers?
- Is there real support and real accountability that comes along with this purchase?
- Will this information shorten my learning curve?
The answers should be “yes” to all of the above.
Ready to sign up? Click here to make 1 payment of $1,500 and save $900 today!
Want to learn more about Alison? Click here!