Anytime is a good time of the year to plan ahead for a successful upcoming season…..but when you’re a floralpreneur® who “does it all”, it can be overwhelming to try to make the time to “think forward”.
You’re not alone! Take a few minutes to appreciate yo’self and don’t let the non-stop hustle and bustle of balancing “all the things you have to do” bog you down.
Whether you run a brick & mortar shop or you’re operating from a home-based studio, I have 3 Pricing Tips for you today, including…
- Follow industry standards on pricing….
- Don’t price “based on need”….that’s a myth that can limit your income potential….
- Trickle down economics is also a myth, BUT trickle down confidence is something I believe in….
- PLUS charging for delivery & set-up…
- AND why you shouldn’t have a “spending goal” on wholesale purchases!
I hope you’ll take a few minutes to watch my tips below and make this the year you finally master your pricing!
And if you want to learn how to price with confidence & stop over-buying so you can increase your income, I teach you everything I know about pricing in Flower Math!
Sign up & SAVE $100!
Click to watch, Price Talk: Live on Dec. 8th in my Facebook group (click here to join my group!).
Remember: A lack of confidence in your pricing can permeate into other aspects of your business.
Having your pricing on lock is your responsibility as a business owner. You owe it to yourself to be paid for your time and expertise.
The good news is you can make money and provide value to your clients. (Pricing is not a mystery.)
- Do you need a business plan? Check out my Business Plan Jumpstart here!
- In today’s video I mentioned an upcoming chat on “What I’m Obsessed With In My Business” and you can get that replay HERE.
- And if you’re ready to dive into Flower Math and finally master your pricing, Click here for details.
Thanks for reading! Keep doing beautiful work!
With love from me to you,